CoolerTrailers.com builds crappy trailers
Our organization bought a 6x10 foot cooler trailer from CoolerTrailers.com in Florida. It was overpriced and shoddily constructed. It arrived with CoolerTrailer.com advertisements all over it (we ordered a plain white one), there was a gap in the paneling by the trailer tongue where water could get under the floor boards and into the insulation, and the refrigeration unit didn't work (a hose broke in transit because of faulty design).
The company refunded us $300 to get most of the lettering taken off, but said that the rest was our problem. They wouldn't refund us any more money, and we couldn't afford to return it because we'd had it shipped to California freight.
Now, 2 years later, we've realized that the inside paneling isn't sealed well (so you can't hose it out without water leaking through to the insulation) and some of the screws on the outside that hold the panels on are popping off.
I wouldn't trust this guy at all, don't buy from CoolerTrailers.com!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cooler Trailer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I bought this laptop Aug 2012 from the lenovo website for college courses that required a laptop. It worked out of the box perfect with all the programs I required...."
- " I have the same exact problem every time I buy Cheetos Puffs from Safeway when they're on sale or there on the two-for-one price or the buy two..."
- "I am a demonstrator. I extoll the virtues of foods or merchandise in a retail setting. You probably have seen these "guests" in retail establishments. But when..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."